Cuba Covid 19 update for travelers as of November 6th, 2021.
We are open as of November 15th 2021. Start planning your vacation with us!
We like to provide you with a Cuba Covid 19 update. Cuba’s borders will be gradually opened beginning November 15. This is possible due to the progress in vaccination against COVID-19 across the country. The Ministry of Tourism reports that protocols will become more flexible for arriving travelers:
- No negative PCR will be required.
- No quarantine period will be mandatory.
- Vaccination certificates will be required to enter the country.
- Only focus on surveillance of symptomatic visitors and body temperature monitoring.
- Diagnostic tests will be performed randomly.
- Wearing face masks and social distancing continue to be mandatory.
From the 7th of November Cuba is no longer classified as high risk area by the German government.
Elizandro & Dirk
Cuba Covid 19 update for travelers from abroad
Flexibility for your booking:
We have amended our terms and conditions: Any individual reservations booked before end of 2021 for any future arrival date can be changed or cancelled at no charge. This applies as long as you cancel at least 24 hours before your scheduled arrival day. We will refund any advance payment or deposit as quickly as possible.
Boutique Hotel Vapor 156 Additional Sanitation Protocols:
- Standard operating procedures allow all our team members to flag potential hazards. In addition they improve hotel cleaning regimens, track maintenance issues and utilize inspection checklists.
- We have a plan of action for deep cleaning guest rooms, lobbies, patio, dining room, hand stairs and all public areas.
- All hotel staff wear face masks.
- A shoes sanitizer station is near the hotel main entrance and a hand sanitizer station is in the hotel patio.
- High touch areas such as furniture, hand stairs, latches and all surfaces will be additionally cleaned on demand.
- We use specific sanitizing products that meet the required standards to clean each surface.
- Directions, time and details on how to avoid cross contamination by cleaning from clean to dirty.
- Express check-in and check-out, arranging chairs with a 1.5 meters distance in all areas to keep social distancing.
- We allocate breakfast and dinner times to limit the number of guests sharing the dining space at one time. You can request room service for meals with no extra charges.
- We offer a housekeeping “on-demand” option. This allows our guests to request delivery of additional toiletries, towels or linens without the need of our chamber maids to enter the rooms.
- Open communication with our guests to answer guests’ queries, react quickly prior to arrival and while hosting you. We will communicate the status of our local surrounding area and what we are doing to keep the property and our guests safe.