In correspondence with the international and national epidemiological situation of COVID-19 and the levels of immunization achieved, it has been decided to make the following modifications to the requirements for entering the country as part of the International Sanitary Control.
- Eliminate as a requirement to enter the country the presentation of a test for COVID-19 (antigen test or PCR-RT) carried out in the country of origin, as well as the anti-COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
- The collection of samples for the study of SARS CoV-2 (free) will be maintained randomly from travelers at the points of entry to the country, taking into account the number of flights, the entry of ships and the epidemiological risk that the country of origin represents.
- If the sample taken at the point of entry is positive, it will proceed according to the protocols approved in the country for the clinical-epidemiological control of COVID-19.
- All flows and measures implemented at all points of entry into the country that guarantee social distancing and the disinfection of hands and surfaces are maintained.
- The mandatory use of the mask is maintained at all points of entry into the country.
Cuba Covid 19 update for travelers as of November 6th, 2021.
We are open as of November 15th 2021. Start planning your vacation with us!
We like to provide you with a Cuba Covid 19 update. Cuba’s borders will be gradually opened beginning November 15. This is possible due to the progress in vaccination against COVID-19 across the country. The Ministry of Tourism reports that protocols will become more flexible for arriving travelers:
- No negative PCR will be required.
- No quarantine period will be mandatory.
- Vaccination certificates will be required to enter the country.
- Only focus on surveillance of symptomatic visitors and body temperature monitoring.
- Diagnostic tests will be performed randomly.
- Wearing face masks and social distancing continue to be mandatory.
From the 7th of November Cuba is no longer classified as high risk area by the German government.
Elizandro & Dirk
Cuba Covid 19 update for travelers from abroad
Flexibility for your booking:
We have amended our terms and conditions: Any individual reservations booked before end of 2021 for any future arrival date can be changed or cancelled at no charge. This applies as long as you cancel at least 24 hours before your scheduled arrival day. We will refund any advance payment or deposit as quickly as possible.
Boutique Hotel Vapor 156 Additional Sanitation Protocols:
- Standard operating procedures allow all our team members to flag potential hazards. In addition they improve hotel cleaning regimens, track maintenance issues and utilize inspection checklists.
- We have a plan of action for deep cleaning guest rooms, lobbies, patio, dining room, hand stairs and all public areas.
- All hotel staff wear face masks.
- A shoes sanitizer station is near the hotel main entrance and a hand sanitizer station is in the hotel patio.
- High touch areas such as furniture, hand stairs, latches and all surfaces will be additionally cleaned on demand.
- We use specific sanitizing products that meet the required standards to clean each surface.
- Directions, time and details on how to avoid cross contamination by cleaning from clean to dirty.
- Express check-in and check-out, arranging chairs with a 1.5 meters distance in all areas to keep social distancing.
- We allocate breakfast and dinner times to limit the number of guests sharing the dining space at one time. You can request room service for meals with no extra charges.
- We offer a housekeeping “on-demand” option. This allows our guests to request delivery of additional toiletries, towels or linens without the need of our chamber maids to enter the rooms.
- Open communication with our guests to answer guests’ queries, react quickly prior to arrival and while hosting you. We will communicate the status of our local surrounding area and what we are doing to keep the property and our guests safe.