Vapor 156 aims to maintain the security of your Personal Data at all times, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your Personal Data fairly and legally at all times, as well as transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy, which applies to your use of our website, provides you with information about:
- what Personal Data we collect and why;
- how we use your Personal Data;
- how your Personal Data is stored and shared;
- your legal rights relating to your Personal Data; and
- other useful privacy and security related matters.
What Personal Data Do We Collect From You?
We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such information directly to us, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services, including without limitation the following:
- First and last name
- Contact Information (email address, telephone number, address)
- Any Other Information you choose to share as part oft he booking process.
We collect this information directly from you when you submit this information as part of our website functionality, including online chat, contact forms, download forms and blog comments.
Some Personal Data is automatically collected when you use our website, such as the following:
- IP address
- Device identifiers
- Behavioural data – your activity on the website
- Web browser information
- Location information (e.g. IP address)
- Log data (e.g. access times, hardware and software information)
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalise our Services.
We also use Personal Data provided as part of a contact form to provide relevant information and communication as part of a user-initiated request.
How and With Whom Do We Share Your Data?
- Analytics service providers
For the majority of these events, you are informed of the sharing event and/or have direct control over the sharing of your personal data, either via a consent tick box or cookie controls.
How We Protect Your Data
Vapor 156 is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. We seek to protect Personal Data using appropriate technical and organisational measures based on the type of Personal Data and applicable processing activity.
What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
If you want to know which personal data we have stored or want us to delete or modify any personal data write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline data Privacy Request.
Last updated: November 2021